Q: How Long Is Your Warranty?
All Jodhpur Designs products are backed by a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
Q: What do I do if I have a problem?
Jodhpur Designs is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email us at email@example.com and provide:
- A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
- Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
Q: How will my product fault be solved?
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and each fault will be given a tailored solution to best solve your problem!
The solutions available are as follows (in order of priority) – and all at no cost to you:
1. SPARE PARTS: If the fault can be solved with the provision of a spare part(s) – we will immediately send you the spare part(s).
2. PARTIAL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault is merely superficial – we will offer you a partial refund or store credit in an amount commensurate with the extent of the fault, to keep the product as is and use a “Self Help” solution. This is to avoid unnecessary wastage and due to environmental considerations, and to save you time if you so choose!
3. REPLACEMENT: If the fault can be solved by the provision of a replacement but not a spare part – we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that Jodhpur Designs may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement, in its discretion.
4. FULL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part and no replacements are available within 3 weeks, and no alternative products are to your liking, we will offer you a full refund or store credit should you so choose.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure..
Q: What types of product faults are covered?
Most of our products are hand-crafted and we warrants them to be free from defects in material and workmanship (as much as it can be), and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- Products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
FINALLY: Some more points to remember:
1. SELF HELP Solutions: As an online retailer, Jodhpur Designs requires customers to use “Self Help” solutions. For example, if a marking on a product can be removed by some wiping by the customer, or solutions using a replacement part, or with the use of a bit of muscle or common tools – the customer will be required to use Self Help solutions, and will be compensated with a partial refund or store credit in an appropriate amount.
2. PACKAGING: The customer acknowledges that packaging or the product may be affected during delivery to the customer.
3. VISUAL VARIATIONS: The customer acknowledges that there may be minor variations in colour and finish as between each item, and also the corresponding images shown on the Jodhpur Designs website (because of issues such as screen resolutions, or in-situ lighting). And also because in many cases - no two pieces of furniture are identical!
4. DISPOSAL: Please note that Jodhpur Designs may or may not, in its discretion, pick up faulty furniture, and in accordance with the delivery policy, it is the customers responsibly to take furniture from or to the front of the ground level. If Jodhpur Designs advises it will not retrieve faulty goods, customers can use hard waste disposal procedures available in their area for goods left out front of residences.